There are a few words I keep hearing come out of my mouth
"It feels like summer"
I have my car back and all the freedom that entails. It feels like summer.
I feel like I'm back to where I was 10 months ago, booty shorts, endless boys, bumming cigarettes, driving around till late into the night music playing as loud as possible, loud enough to drive everything out. I drive slower now, my hairs a little longer, I'm dating on guy. These seem to be the only changes.
Tonight I with the group of people I use to have fun with. We broke into shit drove around, fast back and forth between towns; we did shenanigans.
Apparently I missed the shenanigans tonight, spending to much time in my boyfriends bed, never expecting the games to start and end so quickly. Apparently too many people made those games not fun anymore.
It's 12 am and we all need sleep apparently. I don't need sleep though. I need to rage again. I want to play till responsibility and adulthood come to knock me down.
No comments:
Post a Comment