Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ms Forcuccis fortune telling

<p>In tenth grade my teacher mrs forcucci told us to all sit on the floor and told us a story. The story was in 2nd person and every so often she would tell us to fill in the story for ourselves and write it down. When the story we talked about what our answers meant. None of mine really surprised me. Basically I'm independent and trying to find my place in the world. One prediction scared me a bit though. When faced with a body of water, in the story, I saw a puddle, and to get over it, I simply leaped. Apparently the water represented my love life. So no only is my love life shallow and small and drying up, I just think I can jump over it. As much as I don't want this to be true. It's totally plausible. I love to be alone. People get on my nerves very easily and quickly. As much as I think I would hate to have to commit myself to one person forever, I would hate it even more to be completely alone forever.
I'm probably doomed to spinsterhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment