Sex
Super fun
I recommend it to everybody.
Unless your not into that.
Which is totally fine too.
That's how I feel about sex.
Its something everybody makes such a big deal about but seriously after I lost my virginity, I wondered why I hadn't done it sooner. I wasn't even dating the guy I lost it too. We were just making out and it was time. I wanted to get fucked. No regrets.
That might not be how it is for you. You might have lost it too early; with the wrong person. It might be a horrible experience.
Or you could be waiting. You'll have trust and total confidence when you do it. There may be time when you're unfulfilled because one person can't be everything. But it'll be ok because you're in love and theres no such thing as bad sex and practice makes perfect.
The bottom line is. Use your mind. Use your moral compass. Use a condom.
Sex is wonderful. Don't make it ugly.
PS I know im writing this on christmas but my christmas was not too great or anywhere near inspiring and im horny
Too personal?
I don't give a fuck.
.... unless you want to give me one ;) lol
Super fun
I recommend it to everybody.
Unless your not into that.
Which is totally fine too.
That's how I feel about sex.
Its something everybody makes such a big deal about but seriously after I lost my virginity, I wondered why I hadn't done it sooner. I wasn't even dating the guy I lost it too. We were just making out and it was time. I wanted to get fucked. No regrets.
That might not be how it is for you. You might have lost it too early; with the wrong person. It might be a horrible experience.
Or you could be waiting. You'll have trust and total confidence when you do it. There may be time when you're unfulfilled because one person can't be everything. But it'll be ok because you're in love and theres no such thing as bad sex and practice makes perfect.
The bottom line is. Use your mind. Use your moral compass. Use a condom.
Sex is wonderful. Don't make it ugly.
PS I know im writing this on christmas but my christmas was not too great or anywhere near inspiring and im horny
Too personal?
I don't give a fuck.
.... unless you want to give me one ;) lol
No comments:
Post a Comment