I'm going to share a story because it is the funniest most tragic story you will ever you hear in your life.
Me and my friend were hanging out at the grain in laurel taking pictures on day. I looked down and say what I thought was just some piece of bark. So I picked it up and it looked like it had teeth in it but I was still certain that it was just part of a tree. I pick it up and I'm like " Look Kara, I found a Dinosaur Jaw". So we take it home with us and play with it. We even pretend to shot at each other going "pashoo pashoo, yall going down" in our Kevin Hart voices. Then Kara's mom sees this thing and she says " That's got to be a deer jaw or something. You guys should probably stop playing with it." We don't listen but then Kara takes it to school and shows it to her science teacher who confirms that it was in fact the jaw of a cow.
For about three days I ran around playing with a cow jaw and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I am uncomfortable with this.
No comments:
Post a Comment