I set up my other blog and I love it but I find the idea of having to actually do something everyday daunting. I know you only live once and live life to the fullest and all that but sometimes it's nice to sit in your jammies all day and treat yourself to a whole box of Krispy Kremes and shitty free movies on demand. I'm still going to try because i really do like the idea.
On another note I've been fascinated by the idea of taking a gap year lately.I just want to try to do things for a while. I'm sick of feeling like im in preparation for something. I just want to do it. I've been looking into the peace corp. and to volunteer with them, you have to commit at least 8 months. It sounds like something I could do. I also want to travel as well, just ride across america, setting up a tent when I'm tired, meeting people, exploring. It's scary to think about. I kind of just want to be a hobo.
No comments:
Post a Comment