Thursday, February 2, 2012

Talentless

I have passion. Loads upon loads upon loads. What I'm unsure of is talent. All I want to do is tell you stories. I want you to see something you haven't before. I want to explore humanity through my stories. People say it's a gift though. One I'm not sure I've been given. I'm not fishing for complements. Actually if you give them to me, I wont believe you and most likely stare at you awkwardly until you go away. I'll probably say thank you but still be weird about it and make my voice move around to much from being uncomfortable. Complements about my writing generally make me feel weird because I never believe them. Mostly I always see mediocracy in myself, especially my writing.

Maybe you see the irony in this though. Not only am I writing about being a bad writer, I'm putting it on the Internet. Even though I think it's totally crap my writing is something I will always have some weird sadistic desire to share with the world.

Enjoy the piles of poop I leave across the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment