Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Waiting like a Lady

I really don't recall the last time I had my period. I'm pretty safe with sex and have taken numerous pregnancy test, all negative, so I know it's not that. Beside I feel like I would just know if there was another human being growing inside of me. I should probably make a doctors appointment but who has time for that?

Things like this make me hate being a woman, when I know I shouldn't. My boyfriend can run around putting his dick in anything, while i have to wait and wish for the pang of a cramp, the unhingededness that comes with a mood swing, a stain in my pants. I'm not even really worried about being pregnant though because I'm certain I'm not. This is just one thing a man never has to deal with.

I hate my uterus. If I didn't have a uterus, I could freely wander the earth without having to even consider i might start leaking bodily fluids, so maybe i should grab something to catch it; I would never have to worry about cramps, feeling bloated and disgusting, craving carbs and becoming some Pamprim stereotypical poster girl. I hate that I have to take a pill everyday so it doesn't start a baby garden in it's spare time. I hate that it's basically what makes me a women and it constantly causes me pain.

My uterus is even decorated with lovely polyps. My uterus has bled for 3 months straight before, Then for the next couple of months I'm completely dry begging again for blood.

I should love being a woman. Women are beautiful. We are the gentleness of the world. We were made with softer skin and kinder hearts. We feel everything. We are connected to the Earth in a way that men can never be because we create life. It's so beautiful. I know it's not a woman's job to have a baby but it is a privilege. I just wish it wasn't so hard. But I guess that why we were made strong as well.

I am an emotional creature made me love being a girl. I watch this when I feel like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment