These are songs that never fail to just make me happy
Take It Easy by The Eagles- this is just nice and easy and reminds me of summers in a hammock drinking lemonade even though I've never done that before...
http://youtu.be/UI3F687SsoU
How Deep Is Your Love by The Bee Gees- Anything from them is generally fluffy and light and this is just lovely. The world is just fill with people that ARE trying to bring us down. They SHOULD just let us be. How deep is your love???
http://youtu.be/XpqqjU7u5Yc
Shake Senora by Pitbull ft. Sean Paul and T-Pain- this song just sounds like summer
http://youtu.be/XKRSfcAORYI
I Think You Know by Julia Nunes- I was sad the other night and it was a sadness that i wanted to wallow in and this song came on Pandora. I had to be changed immediately
http://youtu.be/x6nVGm_0DPE
The Debt by Julia Nunes- More Nunes because she just makes me happy. This song lovely. It's all ukes and tongue clucking and raspberries. And the lyrics are funny too. All in all a very wonderful song\
http://youtu.be/_itJ5cVQjeU
Boombastic by Shaggy- I wish somebody called me a Boombastic Fantastic Lover...
http://youtu.be/iAM0eqdzjYY
Home by Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros- Two people in love. Why wouldn't that make you happy
http://youtu.be/rjFaenf1T-Y
Knee Deep by the Zac Brown Band ft. Jimmy- this song is laying on the beach or in Kara's back yard tanning over the summer.
http://youtu.be/6O_g0N6typM
Just a Friend by Biz Markie- Can you listen to this without imitating him?
http://youtu.be/9aofoBrFNdg
Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash- I had an old boyfriend that use to sing this to me. Apparently it was the first country song integrate that tex-mex style,with the trumpets. I always thought that was interesting because they go so well together.
http://youtu.be/9aofoBrFNdg
We Will All Be Changed by Seryn - It's about looking forward and being ok with that.
http://youtu.be/zKx45wKC3FY
No comments:
Post a Comment