I've been wanting to write about God because it seems everyone I talk to has some unclear, wondering relationship with the spiritual. Faith has always been a constant struggle for humanity. I think this due to that fact that we all are conditioned to do too much.
Relax. You have a soul. You are the spiritual. Everything you need to find is inside of you. Stop pondering and searching and let it guide you.
You feel the connection between us all and between yourself and the world too, don't you? The emotions I feel when someone is hurt or happy or lost or in need show me that your well being is my well being. I need you to feel good so I can too. Everyone has some sense of that. We are all here to help another find peace.
This goes even further. No one like to see destruction of the earth because it is part of us. We are one with the earth and the universe. Further more we are one with god. God is not some bearded man sitting on a cloud judging everyone. He is us. No one is in control of the Universe . No one created the Universe. The Universe just is; constantly renewing and rebirthing it self. It's a cycle that we are all part of. We find peace through letting it be. We must stop trying to be in control all the time.
Fear of the unknown is what drove humanity to seek for a spiritual guidance so to speak. The after life is still a wonder, the only way to get the answer is to be truly dead and by then it's too late to come back and tell the world. So people began to make heir own assumption which we now call religion. My perception of religions are to answer what is unknown to fill a sort of void
ReplyDeleteI agree. Religion gives you sense of safety in that it gives you "knowledge" in an uncertain world.
ReplyDelete