I've been thinking about starting a new blog. I would not completely abandon this one though. This is where I get to write down my thoughts and I idea and figure stuff out. Actually this has kind of become my journal.
My new blog would be like a photo blog, I guess. I saw this post on Hellogiggles ( http://hellogiggles.com/a-year-in-3059-photos ) and it inspired me. So much happens in one year and if i just snapped a picture everyday can you imagine how much will have changed from the first to the last shot. I think that's what the new blog will be. One photo for everyday of my life. I don't know how well this will work because a new post everyday will take a lot of dedication. And i don't know how many people will be interested ,but that's not really the point I guess. This will be more for me, to help me self reflect but I would like to share with those interested. When I first conjured up this idea i did not imagine me explaining whats happening in every picture but i probably will. I'm an explainer, I know. I just don't want to get rid of this blog. I feel so dedicated to it.
I'll figure it out. Feel free to comment with some ideas, support, whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment