I dream of my self driving around, visiting bars to see bands I've never even herd of, meeting people who I'll never talk to again in my life, but will make some impact on me, seeing beautiful things, beautiful boys and girls in darkened rooms or backseats of cars.
I have a vision of myself, in my thirty's in a cottage in the middle of the woods, just spending my days writing and reading and marveling and being. I want to only eat what I can get from the earth. I want to have friends that come over to playing me songs on the piano or guitar or the fucking accordion ( I don't care) and we'll sing together and laugh together.I want to have someone to always keep me company, to help warm my bed at night, to eat breakfast with in the morning, to crochet sweaters for.
Most of all I hope for simplicity and freedom to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment